• $600m are invested in academic research in quebec every year.
• BRCA 1 and 2 genes for breast and ovarian cancer risk identification…
• medical castration with GnRH agonists for the treatment of prostate cancer…
• in vitro maturation of ovocytes for better in vitro fertilisation…
• DNA-based rapid bacterial diagnosis for faster treatment…
…Ground-breaking discoveries, made right here in Quebec.
1 Westmount Square, Suite 800
This is a list of the projects financed by AmorChem. Please contact us for further information.